Since you are coming all the way to Japan, why not make the most of your free time and have fun away from the medical aspects of the tour? We can arrange the best shopping, golf, hot spring, dining and sightseeing experiences for you in Kyoto, Okinawa, Hokkaido, or anywhere else in Japan.
• Extended stay at Swissotel Nankai Osaka – 19,000 yen per night
• Accommodation at Hamachidorinoyado Kaishu, a hot spring inn in the resort town of Shirahama – 37,000 yen per night
• Entry to Shirahama Adventure World – 3,800 yen
• A round of golf at Shirahama Beach Golf Club – 22,000 yen
• A round of golf at your choice of other golf clubs – from 20,000 yen
• Chauffer driven hired-car – from 45,000 yen (5 hours)
• Kyoto sightseeing day trip – from 10,000 yen
• Kobe sightseeing day trip – from 8,800 yen
• Mt Koya sightseeing day trip – 10,000 yen
• Entry to Universal Studios Japan – 5,800 yen
• Shirahama is not the only location we can arrange for you to stay. Please ask if you wish to go spend a night elsewhere.
• We can arrange memorable trips to Hokkaido, Okinawa, Tokyo, Hakone, and other destinations upon request.
You will be met at Kansai International Airport by a guide or interpreter on arrival, and escorted to Namba on the Nankai Railway Rapi:t express.
Once you are checked in to the Swissotel, you are free for the rest of the day. You can relax in preparation for the following day’s checkup, or why not take a stroll around the Namba area? If you wish to visit the nearby Dotonbori district, our interpreter will accompany you.
In the morning, you will be accompanied by a medical interpreter in a private car to Tokushukai Hospital.
On arrival, you will undergo the PET & CT Checkup (for Cancer), which will take approximately 5 hours. During that time, there will be a break for lunch; you may eat in the hospital cafeteria or we can arrange for a bento boxed-lunch.
In the afternoon, still at Tokushukai Hospital, you will undergo the Cardiovascular Checkup, which takes approximately 4 hours.
The doctor will discuss the results with you after each checkup, and your medical interpreter will be on hand to ensure you fully understand.
Once all the examinations are complete, the medical interpreter will accompany you back to the hotel and you are free to spend the rest of the day as you like.
In the morning, you will be accompanied by a medical interpreter in a private car to Tominaga Hospital.
On arrival, you will undergo the Cerebral Checkup, which takes approximately 4 hours.
The doctor will discuss the results with you after each checkup, and your medical interpreter will be on hand to ensure you fully understand. On completion, the medical interpreter will accompany you back to the hotel.
After a short rest, you will be taken shopping in the Namba area. A personal concierge or guide will accompany when in the Takashimaya department store and Yamada Denki electronics store.
In the morning, a guide will accompany you to Lake Kawaguchi where you will get one of the most spectacular views of Mt Fuji, the very symbol of Japan. (On request, the guide can accompany you to the fifth “station” up the mountain, about 2,300 meters above sea level.
After this, you will travel to Tokyo by train.
In the afternoon, we have in store for you a trip in a private car around the Imperial Palace, Shinjuku, Asakusa Temple, the Ginza and other locations in Tokyo. Depending on the season, you may also stop at the top locations for viewing cherry blossoms or autumn colors, or you can go shopping if you wish.
In the morning, you are free to relax until your departure. A private car will take you to Narita International Airport at the appointed time. Thank you for choosing to travel on this Nankai Travel International Medical Tour. We hope it’s been a pleasant week. Look after yourself!